Monday 27 March 2017

Week 5 Session 2

I printed out my brochure in it's actual size and stapled it in preparation for critique. Since I printed it off on another computer, it doesn't show the Univers font and used a default font instead. It also printed out darker than I expected so that's something I need to keep in mind when I'm printing my final brochure. I may need to lighten up the background.











I need to refine some details such as removing hyphenations, making sure the heading size is consistent throughout and kern my headings. One key element that Mark pointed out that was that my cover page only covered information for One 80. I need to include more elements that relate to Spruce Goose and the Chocolate Frog. He also pointed out that my cover page doesn't showcase all the colors in my spreads as it's only blue, black and white. I could include oranges, reds or greens to match the color palette inside the brochure. He also pionted out that I might not need to have the rocks on the Spruce Goose spread to extend across the spread. Though I quite like how it's a different composition than the Chocolate Frog and One80 because it makes my spreads not so repetitive. I could decrease the size of the rocks so that it's not so obvious.






For my cover page, I included more imagery that relates to Chocolate Frog and Spruce Goose. I definitely think it communicates my 3 locations better.



No comments:

Post a Comment