Monday 27 March 2017

Week 5 Session 1


I've decided on my three final illustrations to use for each location. I roughly arranged my spreads side by side so that I have a clear look at how they work as a whole.


The main feedback I received today is to make sure that my illustrations are different enough and that they communicate the vibe of each location. For Chocolate Frog, my collage doesn't communicate the relaxed vibe the cafe offers. I can include photographs of the actual place, kids on their bikes or people eating next to the beach to communicate the cafe's vibe.

Other things I need to change:

- I want to change the color of the Chocolate Frog, Discover Wellington, and Food and Drink spreads so that they match the other 2 spreads. Although Lee said it might be a good idea to have a variety of blue shades so that it doesn't look so repetitive.

- Change the location headings to white so that they all match.

- Decide where my communication points will be placed.

No comments:

Post a Comment