Tuesday 21 March 2017

Week 4 Session 1


We had our interim critique that showcased 1 intro spread and 2 destination spreads.

Since my layouts should show a consistent style, I adjusted the color and layout of One80 restaurant page so that it matches the other 2 pages.

Developments:






Spreads for interim





My Critique:

- Composition layout and the color palette is working well. It's cohesive throughout all spreads.
- I could move my symbols to the first page, so it doesn't distract from my collages
- Change the font size of One80 restaurant so that it matches the other headings
- Fix some spelling errors and type
- Show the differences between my locations. Spruce Goose imagery communicates a relaxed atmosphere. I could try communicate a more formal atmosphere for One 80.


No comments:

Post a Comment